Dinner Cruises & Game Fishing (Maalaea Harbor)
Dinner Cruses & Game Fishing (Maalaea Marina)
You are within walking distance of the Maui Aquarium, the Pacific Whale Foundation whale watching cruises during whale season, snorkeling excursions, scuba diving, dinner cruises and game fishing.
Seafood fish include:
- Ahi—“Yellowfin Tuna” has coloration that varies from pink in smaller ones to deeper red in big ones. Its widely used in raw fish dishes, especially sashimi. Also excellent for grilling
- Mahi Mahi—“Dolphinfish” is thin skinned with firm, light pink flesh and a delicate flavor.
- Ono—“Whaoo” us white and flaky, with a delicate texture, and is a lean, low-fat fish.
- Opah—“Moonfish” comes in four varieties but all cook to a white color or can be used for sashimi, broiling or smoking.
- Opakapaka—“Pink Snapper” has a flesh that is firm in texture with a delicate flavor, and often prepared by steaming and service with macadamia nuts.
- Check the Activity Center in Maalaea Village for details, availability and reservations.