Baby Beach at Baldwin Beach Park / Paia Restaurant
- Maui area—Central Maui (Windward side)
- Drive time from the condo—About 20 minutes.
- Age appropriateness—All
- Activity duration— Couple of hours at the beach—don’t get sunburn!!!
- Directions— First, take Hwy 30 toward Wailuku for short distance until you come to the signal light for Hwy 380, and then go toward Wailuku. When in town Hwy 380 becomes Dairy Road. Turn right on Hwy 36 (Hana Hwy) and Baldwin Beach Park will be on the left after the airport area and passing through some fields. About a mile beyond is the hippie/tourist city of Paia.
- Location map—see photos on this page for the map
- What to bring— Sunblock, cap/hat, towels, beach chairs, cooler with water and food. Wear bathing clothes.
- Summary description—Good beach for early morning before it gets windy. Baby Beach is at the left (west) end of the beach where there is a lagoon. Also check out the other end of the beach.
- Detailed description— Baldwin Beach Park has restrooms and showers. At the east end of the beach there is a cove. After the beach you may want to have lunch at a Paia town restaurant, such as the Paia Fish Market (order a fish or other meal and take to your table when your number is called). Flatbread restaurant is also recommended.
Remember—Always remove valuables from your car
Baldwin Beach Park_7114
Baldwin Beach Park_7113
Baldwin Beach Park_7115
Map of Baby Beach