Maui Ziplines & Plantation
Maui Zipline at Maui Tropical Plantation
- Maui area—Central Maui
- Drive time from the condo—10 minutes
- Age appropriateness—All for the plantation. Age and weight restrictions for the zipline.
- Activity duration—The longer zipline program takes about two hours.
- Directions—Take Hwy 30 north toward Wailuku. Maui Tropical Planation will be on the left.
- Location map—see photos on this page for the map
- What to bring—If you go ziplining, then make reservations a couple of days before.
- Summary description—Souvenir stores, tour tram, shops, food and the zipline
- Detailed description—Maui Tropical Plantation is a 120 acre preserve. As a working plantation and fast education on Hawaiian agriculture you can take a 40-minute instructional, guided tram ride through fields and see sugar cane, pineapple, coffee, bananas, mangoes, papayas avocado star fruit and macadamia nuts. The nursery features hibiscus, orchid, ginger and other flora.
Remember—Always remove valuables from your car
Map of Maui Zipline & Plantation